Friday, February 25, 2011

WTH!?!

It seems as if someone has announced their pregnancy EVERY month for the past 24 months. 

I'm pretty certain it's factual.

So then I came across this story today.

Doesn't sit well with us {infertile myrtle's}.

It's the kind of thing that makes you scratch your head.

Leaves you wondering "What the heck?"

Makes you say, "Really God? Really? Come on!"

But at the same time, it's a pretty amazing story. And I guess God must have a really big plan in this instance!

Read on- and scratch your heads with me!

Read Here... and Say Wow


Ultrasound tomorrow to see if the new medicine is working! Pray for good results!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is how I felt when Michael and I were dealing with infertility. I think it's the same phenomenon that happens when you're single and wanting so desperately to fall in love... everyone around you seems to be announcing their engagment.
I'll keep praying that not only will the medications work the way you would like, but that God would continue to bring peace, understanding, and happiness to the here and now in your life.

...and definitely a crazy, amazing story! God has a plan for everyone, for sure!

Lindsay said...

Praying Tiff ~ and as I type this, I'm reading the little quote you have on the side ..

Life= not easy, really hard, work ... but I wanna do that because I want you ...

Words to share with your husband, but also words to share with God ... All of God .. Forever!

Cheering you on as you continue to TRUST Him!