JACK'S 2.5 (almost 3) year update!!!
- Jack weighs about 33 lbs
- He can put his own clothes on by himself- for the most part.
- Size 10 shoes
- Potty training was going slowly and then all the sudden in the course of like a day it seemed it started registering with him (or he just decided to do it himself) He will pee on the potty (or outside) if he isnt wearing a diaper, and has been going on the potty for #2!! HUGE improvement from just a few weeks ago where he would literally hide and cry when I would try and set him on there. He does however, tend to want to go outside in the lawn...ahem... "like a dog." Lol!
- He loves to wear just shorts
- Two year molars are trying to come through, ones almost completely in
- Vocabulary is pretty amazing- talks in full sentences and there's really not much he can't say
- Can ride a trycicle like a champ
- Sleeps from 8:30/9:00-7:00/7:30
- We just recently took the crib rail down so now he's in a toddler bed! Big boy!
- Took a couple days for him to not get out of bed constantly- and the first night he was up all night and ended up in bed with us. Misery!
- He still wakes up a lot earlier than you did in your crib, but its bearable.
- He doesnt know a stranger- is super friendly to everyone. Which is good and bad!
- Still loves golf
- Favorite tv shows: Bubble Guppies, Paw Patrol, Fireman Sam, Frozen, Dusty (the Disney Planes one), and Big Hero
This kid always has a dirty face and half his clothes on (or none at all! Haha!)