You've changed SO much this past year and yet looking back I can see your personality was shining brightly through even as a newborn! You are quite the little personality, Mr. Independent, and a social bug. Our lives were forever changed one year ago. I know it's cliche to say kids change you, but they really really do! My day is filled with trying to entertain you, finding things to make you smile or laugh and I find great joy in doing those things and seeing you light up or learn something new. It's hard to believe that we went through SO much to have you. It was all worth it.
You are no longer a "baby", and are in full blown toddler mode.
Kinda sad, but exciting at the same time. Love you baby boo!
12 Month Stats
- Weight: (won't find out until tomorrow)
- Length: (same)
- Size 12 month clothes
- Love to eat~ raspberries, waffles, eggs, sausage are new favorites this month
- You carry your "snack cup" full of cheeriohs and puffs everywhere
- Have started drinking regular milk
- Love playing with the older kids
- Hate the nursery still
- Dance when music comes on
- Can jump
- Started swim lessons
- Have an obsession with shovels
- Jabber all the time
- 2 teeth
- Have started the toddler meltdowns :o)
- Also learned to hit (oh great!)
Re-live his birth story!