Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Problem#2: I'm a ninja

Yep. I'm a ninja. Well...at least a certain "part" of my body is. 



We found out about this handy little fact back in October during the Post Coital test that I've mentioned in previous posts. This was where they (tmi alert!) take the sperm out of the woman shortly after they've had intercourse. Ya, there's NOOO dignity in this. So awkward.

Anyway, they took the sperm and put it under a microscope. Shortly after, Dr.O came into the room and said, "Yep... there's a lotta dead sperm in there!" Dang! I really didnt want to be the one killing off my potential children! Let me note so my husband doesn't get mad at me... he has been tested and everything with him is A-Ok! :o)

Sometimes you and you're partner's bodily fluids just don't agree with each other. Sometimes there's an allergy. Or it could be due to medicine. We don't really know what the cause is for my ninja abilities. But that's what the IUI is for. It by-passes those ninja's, takes a little detour to get to it's destination.

 So now, I talk very sweetly to those little guys before they swim away inside of me. And I give my ovaries a pep talk and demand that they be nice! We'll see if it works!

No comments: