Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brownie Pops

I was going to make these for Valentine's Day and then just ran out of time so I made them this weekend!

So simple to make although they were a little bit harder to keep together than I expected-- I'll have to work on finding a better way to keep the sticks in them- but most of them worked pretty good! I guess they have actual brownie pop molds out there but I just used my hands!

After the brownies are cooked and molded into the balls, I stuck the lollipop sticks in them and dipped them in melted chocolate (I just used baking chocolate and white chocolate chips), then sprinkled them with sprinkles!

They're SUPER yummy~and CUTE too! :o) Perfect for parties or birthdays!







{ENJOY!}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Izzy said they are so cute and she loves them!!! :)

Tiffany said...

I'll save some for her! I thought of you Izzy the whole time I was making them. :o)

Cherilyn said...

Those are so yummy. Maybe try to dip the stick in the melted chocolate before putting it into the brownie? I've heard that works...

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

These look SO good!!