Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday's & What I'm Loving Today!

Jacob and I have both been sick for the past few days. I started feeling sick Thursday night. Hopefully mine wont be as bad as Jacob's! Our poor Pup Duke has been going stir crazy in the house so we took him to the school to run--his favorite thing to do--and for us to get some fresh air from being stuck inside.

I thought it was so funny that Jacob was swinging and says "Oh my gosh I'm going SOO high!" I thought he was joking. He was serious. Haha! Yeah... Jacob, so high!
He then got on the rolly thing (the picture of me above) and says, "Geez, playgrounds are dangerous!" LOL. I had to get on it and show him how to use it safely. :o)


What I'm Loving Today!



Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts.  They just taste better when they're heart shaped!


HUE Jeggings! I have tried on countless "skinny jeans" and can never find ones that fit right. But these are perfect! They're comfty and look like real jeans! And only $34 at Macy's!


Apple Cider Vinegar and Raw Organic Honey.  You can see the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar here. Honey has been a well known home remedy for sore throats and coughs. I've been mixing the two with my tea a few times a day these past two days since I started coughing and feeling sick. I think it's helping!



Tombstone. One of my all time favorite movies. Great for sick days laying on the couch!





1 comment:

Mollie C said...

Love everything about this post!!!