5 Things Never To Say or Do To A New Mom...
- Don't walk in on a mom who's trying to calm her crying/screaming child and say "Have you tried feeding him?"
- If a mom is venting about her daily tasks or about how they are envious of your freedom/going out with friends, don't say, "If you need a break, why dont you go to your moms?"
- Never ask "Why is he/she crying or so fussy?"
- It's probably not a good idea to say to a mom who's been dealing with a fussy baby that she is having a meltdown too
- Don't ever wake a new mom when she's napping. --Sleep is sacred.
So funny... Jacob and I just had this discussion. I've asked him several times to change a diaper or hold Jack and he says ,"I've gotta go poop, hold on." Seriously?! lol!