Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Marriage Edition!

Here is a source of contention in our marriage: How to park in the driveway.
We have a pretty large driveway. It fits two cars easily with room to spare. 

This is how I park (I usually have the truck but we're borrowing my parents car for awhile since we sold the mustang!) See how I'm close to the edge with plenty of room to my right.

 Here is our cars together. Notice how Jacob parks every so slightly more to the right. There's plenty of room in the middle, and on the other side of the car there is a nice section of concrete as well.

 See?

Now... Jacob consistently yells at me for parking the way I park in the first picture. In fact, I took this picture because just this morning he complained I was taking up the whole driveway and he was getting hit by the sprinklers every morning when going to work. Ha! I told him, "That's probably not gonna happen" in response to his complaining and asking me to park differently. :o)
This might be one for the marriage ref!

Second Marriage Edition:

The difference in passport pictures.  

I had to make fun of Jacob's passport picture because it was taken in 2003 when he was at his skinniest point ever. He was in his first year of college at Teen Mania and looked so little. It really doesn't look like him at first glance! What do you think?



Mine was taken in 2007 and yes, maybe I was slightly heavier then. But maybe by a COUPLE pounds. I think my hair and this shirt made me look bigger than I actually was. After I made fun of Jacob's picture he looked at mine and said "Whoa! You were bigger then. Eehhh."  To which I replied, "Seriously, eeehhh!!!" Then I karate kicked him until our dog started barking at us to stop. :o) Come on men! When will you learn?



I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

No comments: