Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lupron Side Effects?

Once again my body is hating on me.  I've had almost 9 months straight (15 months if you count the progesterone hormone) of heavy duty drugs in my body.  It is really starting to take a toll on me.  Sure there are days when I feel fine, I have energy to go about my daily tasks and workout and such... but more and more are the days when I feel weak, tired, blah. I've had a week straight of being really tired, and foggy. I dont know if it's because I'm so tired or because of something else but it's frustrating.

It's hard to tell if it's a food allergy, a thyroid issue, or because of the lupron.  All the symptoms are so similar. Tiredness, weakness, hot flashes, insomnia, joint pain, breast pain: all possible side effects of the lupron shot.  I'm now experiencing all of them. Not to mention my periods have NOT stopped.  I thought after the second shot they did, but oh no. Hello 3rd month and 3rd period. I feel like it's such a waste of money and time if all that scar tissue is still building up.  I have complained a few times to the nurses but they didnt seem too worried about it.  I may call again and be more forceful with getting answers. Especially now with being so tired lately.

Well I guess that's enough of my pity party for today. Praying for things to start turning around soon and that the scar tissue is NOT building back up!

No comments: