Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I'm Thankful For Today

I don't always get this list continued on Monday's so I'm changing the title to "What I'm Thankful For". Which is what it is essentially!  Anyway, hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!

What I'm Thankful For:

130. Night out with the girls
131. Firefly Skinnygirl Mix
132. Warm Peach cobbler
133. Church BBQ's
134. Weekend getaways
135. Portland Timbers Soccer Game- the stadium and atmosphere is awesome!
136. Portland City Grill with friends
137. Spring rolls and calamari
138. Pomegranate mojito's
139. 4th of July BBQ's
140. Firework shows
141. Squishing into a van with family to go through the DQ drive thru together
142. Sleeping in
143. New babies
144. Trip to IKEA to "get ideas". Really wanting to re-do my bedroom!
145. Laughter with your husband after having an "off" day with eachother
146. A phone call from your niece telling you that "she's home", meaning come see me! :o)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: