Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Down ~ 3 To Go!

Today was month #3 of the Lupron shots! Only 3 more to go!  
I can't wait to be done with shots, hormone pills, etc.  Although I'll be thrown right back into it in month #6-7 as we prepare for our new cycle of IUI's.  But at least we'll be doing something productive!

I thought it was interesting how the lupron arrives at my house every month. Particularly this month since it's getting hot outside! I have to call in to order from a pharmacy since Rite Aid won't do injectibiles.  So I call in and then they overnight the kit to my house. The last two times it's just been in a normal Fed-Ex box but this time since it's hot out they had to send it differently. It has to be kept under a certain temperature.

First it arrived in a big box.

 It's then put in an ice chest inside the box!

 I took a picture of the lupron kit but I don't have any software to block out all my info and I didnt want to take the chance of someone stealing all my information. :o) 
So don't even try it people... I have Life Lock. haha!

I usually take someone with me to my doctors appointment since it takes an hour to get there from my house, and it makes more sense to get some shopping done while we're up there rather than just going to the doctors! But the last couple times I've made the drive alone. Which today I didnt mind. I stopped at Fred Meyer~ and I always find something to buy that I dont need, but is fun! 

Today I bought this:

I'm excited to use it now that my hair is long again! I hear it makes better curls, and is easy to use. Which I need because I'm really lacking in the creative hairdo department! I will have to take a picture of the end result. Maybe after a few tries. I'm sure the first try will be disastrous. Haha!


I'll leave you with a quote I read today:

“Only caffeine and chocolate can rejuvenate the infertile soul.”

How true. :o) 
Today I had chocoalte covered raisins and a Vanilla Iced Latte after my Dr. appt!


No comments: