Tuesday, June 26, 2012

38 Weeks Bump Update!





2 more weeks to go... come on baby Jack!!!!!!



How far along: 38 Weeks

Size of Baby: Size of a pumpkin!!!!

Total weight gain: + 35
 
Maternity clothes? Not a chance without them.
 

Stretch marks? Just a couple right below my belly button.
 
Sleep: Sleeping a lot! Wanting to sleep in and waking up an hour or two later than I normally have been.

 
Best moment this week:
This week has just started so nothing exciting has happened yet.


Miss Anything? Cuddling up next to my hubby at night. I'm too big and hot to cuddle up next to him right now... plus there's a huge body pillow in between us!

 
Movement: He's pushing and shoving a lot. I think he moves more now than he ever has.

 
Food cravings: String cheese and turkey, pop or juice, I randomly bought a box of Cheez-It's at the store and they're almost all gone, corn on the cob.

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: Not that I can tell. My belly feels tight at times but it's not contracting to where I can actually tell or time anything. I did have back pain last night but again, not sure if it was just normal achiness or if it really meant anything! 

 
Symptoms: Mild swelling. Harder to walk around. Exhaustion has hit again.

 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped all the way!

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off

 
Looking forward to: D-Day!

No comments: