Wednesday, June 13, 2012

36 Week Bump Update!

Almost Full Term!!!!!
PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How far along: 36 Weeks, 1 Day


Size of Baby: Size of a watermelon!!!!


Total weight gain: + 34
 
Maternity clothes? Not a chance without them. I am running out of clothes!
 

Stretch marks? Not yet- been using Arbonne's Firming Cream and Sugar Scrub
 
Sleep: Varies. It's definitely harder to get comfortable now. Rolling out of bed is a chore as is turning over. I wake up on my back a lot-which is weird since it puts so much pressure on me.


Best moment this week:
Getting out of town for the weekend and finishing up some baby shopping.


Miss Anything? Working out. I can barely walk anymore without hurting/breathing hard/swelling up!

 
Movement: He's running out of room!

 
Food cravings: Water!

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: Have had a few days of braxton hicks contractions but they seem to have gone away for now.

 
Symptoms: Very swollen feet and ankles! Pelvic discomfort- babies head is pushing on my bladder and when he turns his head sometimes it HURTS!

 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped!

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off

 
Looking forward to: Taking some time off work

 


Some Baby Shower Pics~
 I had such a great time with friends and was blessed with great food, company, and showered with gifts! Thank you all!










1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

YAY for the shower and getting lots of fun stuff! You look so cute! You already made it past where I did! Hang in there!!!! Can't wait to hear about this little man!