Saturday, June 23, 2012

Full Term Baby!

 
 
 
How far along: 37Weeks, 4 Days

Size of Baby: Size of a watermelon!!!!

Total weight gain: + 34
 
Maternity clothes? Not a chance without them. I am running out of clothes!
 

Stretch marks? I just spotted some right below my belly button. (sigh). Oh well... you can't dodge it all I guess!
 
Sleep: Not too bad. Better now that we put a window air conditioner in the bedroom! I only get up once a night to pee so I'm lucky!


Best moment this week:
Finishing babies room... and seeing pictures of my sweet cousins little boy
who was born today!!

Miss Anything? Well tonight I'm missing drinking wine. We had our 10 year reunion at a local winery and the wine smelled so delicious! :o)

 
Movement: Still wiggling around! It really freaks me out when he's calm because I've recently read or heard about babies who died at 37-38 weeks due to cords being wrapped around the neck. I know it's super rare... but still... how extremely awful and painful and scary.

 
Food cravings: I've been eating a lot of Jell-O pudding packs!

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: (sigh) Nothing. I've been walking but no contractions, no nothing. I guess I still have 18 days to go till my due date though. They say 80% of first time moms go past their due date. I'll get "checked" to see if I'm dilated next Friday.

 
Symptoms: Very swollen feet and ankles at times. Baby is pushing down farther definitely.

 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped all the way!

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off

 
Looking forward to: Seeing Jack's sweet little face!!!

No comments: