Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby's Room!

 Baby Jack's room is pretty much ready! (minus the newborn and maternity photos we will put up) I LOVE how it turned out and even though it took me the whole nine months to put it together, there really wasn't that much to do. Haha! 

I didnt change the room color, but we added the tree with shelves and the furniture of course. Well, I guess I can't take credit for actually painting the tree (THANKS TAYLOR!!) but I did get that inspiration from Pintrest. I love the little quotes we put in picture frames on his bookcase. (courtesy of Etsy). So far he has books and toys stored in there and I'm sure those bins will fill up fast! 

 Martha Stewart bookcase-- perfect for storage!

 The swing probably wont stay in here...technically that spot is supposed to be for the recliner, but that will be in our room until he moves to the crib.

 My cousin Carly made his name banner, which I love as well! 

My mom's friend Melissa got me the awesome plaque with the verse on it... such a perfect verse for his room. And my friend Whitney got the cute little hangers!

Changing table/dresser. It's FILLED with 0-12 month clothes! 

I got these prints from Etsy too. They are adorable!

Cute little "stick ons" from Whitney!

Love this little door sign from my mom!

1 comment:

carlia said...

it looks SO good! love the owls!