Tuesday, June 5, 2012

35 Weeks!

5 WEEKS LEFT!!!
I'm starting to feel like there is not enough time in the day or the week to get everything done! I'm trying to get ahead of things at work before I leave, get the babies room finished, make freezer meals, and do other random projects I want done. I'm slowly getting things done but dont have much energy by the time evening rolls around. I'm sure one of these days soon that "nesting period" will hit me and I'll be going crazy organizing all night. Then I'll know Jack is on his way! :o)
SO CLOSE ITS SCARY!!!



PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How far along: 35 Weeks

Size of Baby: Size of a honeydew melon {can be almost 6 lbs!}

Total weight gain: +31.4 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? Not a chance without them now! Even some of my maternity clothes are getting tight!
 

Stretch marks? Not yet- been using Arbonne's Firming Cream and Sugar Scrub
 
Sleep: Pretty good this week. Rolling over with my body pillow is a challenge. As is getting out of bed!


Best moment this week: Awesome baby shower thrown by my friends! (pictures to come!) And today I got an hour long massage. Seriously dont underestimate the impact of a massage- they're amazing.


Miss Anything? I still want cookie dough. :o)

 
Movement: Pushes and shoves mostly. Especially when I'm laying down. He really likes movies and always moves around when we go to the theater!

 
Food cravings: Still like fruit. Red meat maybe? I guess I have been eating more hamburgers than usual!

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: No

 
Symptoms: Swollen feet and hands. Been getting some CRAZY calf cramps randomly. Those hurt!

 
Belly Button in or out? I think we can say it's out now!

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off

 
Looking forward to: Finishing getting baby stuff ready.

 
Milestones:
His hearing is fully developed. Most of his basic physical development is complete. Now he's just gaining weight!

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

ONE month left!!! Can't wait to see your Little one! :)