Friday, February 24, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!!


IT'S A BOY!!!
JACKSON JAMES


I Couldn't resist posting the ultrasound photos! They're too cute. Jacob, my mom and mother in law got to experience the ultrasound with me! It was so much fun~ the tech was amazing and showed/explained everything. Little BOY looks healthy and happy in there! He's quite the chill little guy- just like his mom and dad! haha!


 I LOVE this one! It looks just like Jacob. He does the same thing in pictures... opens his mouth all wide and smiles like this! Too cute!
 I just think the heart rate is cool-- and how they can see all four chambers, and tell if blood is flowing in and out properly already.

 Here's the boy shot! No mistaking it! :o)


PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 20 Weeks, 3 Days

Size of Baby? Size of a Banana!
Total Weight Gain?  7 lbs~ I'm officially the heaviest I've ever been at 144 lbs!

Maternity Clothes? Mostly my regular clothes but I have a couple maternity pieces that are pretty comfy.

Sleep? Sleeping great.

Food Cravings? V8 fruit juice in the morning, graham crackers with chocolate frosting, taco bell, cutie oranges, and have been craving McDonald's Iced Coffee~which by the way, the Dr. gave me the ok to indulge in! :o)

Stretch Marks? None yet- but trying to exfoliate and lotion my belly!

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery ready!

Highlight Of The Week: Obviously seeing baby on the ultrasound and finding out it's a boy!

Weekly Wisdom: Include your family and friends during your pregnancy. They're just as happy and excited as you are and it's fun to share the journey with them!

Milestones: Hair is growing on babies head! He can hiccup now. From here on out, my uterus will grow approximately one centimeter each week until I deliver! Wow~ get ready baby bump!


Symptoms: Bleeding gums (well one tooth actually) every night while brushing, bloody/stuffy nose.

Belly button in or out: In

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the name!! How did the remodel of your bedroom turn out?

Tiffany said...

Thanks Sarah! I'll have to do a post on the bedroom situation soon. It's sort of at a standstill at the moment... but I did get a new bed! :o) That's a start!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

YAY for little boys! Cute name!

Jamie said...

Congrats, Tiffany! It's so fun to know their genders... When we found out about the twins, I swear I felt I knew them a little better immediately! BTW, speaking from 29 weeks (with twins)... Enjoy your great sleep now - that does come to an end! Ha!

Carlia said...

congratulations!!! you're going to LOVE having a boy. i was a little disappointed that i wasn't going to get to buy dresses and bows, but when i started shopping for boy clothes, i realized they are even cuter than girl clothes! they're just like grown up styles, but miniature. too cute!

Jonny and Brittany said...

YAAY! Congrats on the little boy! It's so amazing to see them on ultrasound now huh?! Your belly is getting so cute too! :)