Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Marriage Editions!

Tuesday Ramblings From An Old Married Couple:

  • Someone said "Boo...Hiss..." on the tv. Jacob comments: "That's so you Tiff."  Lol.
  •  
  • Jacob: "I've been looking better than average lately I think." -- That made me laugh. But yes dear, I think you have been too. :o)
  •  
  • Me: (singing Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You) " I think I had too much sugar." Jacob: (looks up from the computer with little expression) "Apparently."
  •  
  • There is no door on our bedroom bathroom. And I swear Jacob ONLY walks in the bedroom when I'm using it. And he proceeds to freak out every time he walks in on me.  It's quite ridiculous.
  • Please for the love of God put a door on that bathroom honey!!!! 
  •  
  • This week I yelled at a lady in McDonald's drive thru. (pregnancy hormones I guess!) I really wanted an iced coffee, since I have not had one sip since I became pregnant. We were on our way to church and waited in line FOREVER while this lady couldnt figure out what she wanted. The line next to us went through like 6 cars before I lost it, rolled down my window, and yelled "HURRY UP LADY!" Lol!! SO NOT LIKE ME. Jacob was slightly scared. haha!

No comments: