Tuesday, March 6, 2012

22 Weeks!

22 WEEKS! 
(Only 18 weeks to go!)

Work Clothes :o)

After work. Haha!

Stomach is feeling very heavy!

PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 22 Weeks

Size of Baby? Size of a spaghetti squash! And weighs about a pound now! 

Total Weight Gain?  9 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Mostly my regular clothes but I have a bag of maternity clothes thanks to my friend Jill! 

Sleep? Sleeping great.

Food Cravings? Milkshakes, Oreos, Fruit

Stretch Marks? None yet- but trying to exfoliate and lotion my belly!

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Registering for baby gear!

Highlight Of The Week: Jacob putting his hand on my belly and saying "Jackson MOVE!" and he kicked back pretty hard. :o) So cute. Jack has been moving A LOT! I love it.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you're tired.

Milestones: Baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.


Symptoms: Bleeding gums, bloody/stuffy nose, feet cramps, TIRED, stomach is feeling heavy and like all my insides are being pushed and cramped.

Belly button in or out: In

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You totally popped since your last update! Looking adorable! Oh man I know what you mean on the foot cramps- I get them in my legs too- YUCK! You are almost there (18 weeks to go) Hang in there! :)