Thursday, February 2, 2012

17 Weeks, 2 Days!


How Far Long? 17 weeks, 2 days

Size of Baby? About 5-6 Ounces and about 5 inches long! The size of an onion or the size of your palm! How crazy!




Total Weight Gain?  3-4 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Wearing my belly band everyday now with my work clothes! Have a couple maternity shirts and will probably be shopping for pants this weekend!

Sleep? Still sleeping fine.

Food Cravings? Gardetto's this week. :o)

Stretch Marks? None yet-trying to exfoliate and lotion my belly!

Gender? Will find out on February 23rd. CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: February 23rd ultrasound!!

Highlight Of The Week: Feeling baby move! I've obviously never experienced this before, so I cant be 100% sure, but I've felt it a few times at night or when I'm squished at my desk at work.  It's a little "tap, tap" coming from the inside. :o)

Weekly Wisdom: Take full advantage of energy spurts!

Milestones:

  • Umbilical cord is growing longer and stronger
  • Baby is finally putting on fat
  • Baby is practicing sucking and swallowing

Symptoms: Hungry! Back aches at times. Get worn out easier.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You look so cute!!! Love the cute pink shirt :)

Diane said...

4 pounds in the first half of pregnancy!?! That is remarkable! You look so cute, can't wait to hear what you are having. My guess is BOY.