Wednesday, February 15, 2012

19 Weeks, 1 Day




How Far Long? 19 Weeks, 1 Day.

Size of Baby?Size of an heirloom tomato or a large mango. (about 6 inches head to bottom!)

Total Weight Gain?  3-4 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Some of both! I'm loving my maternity work pants though. So comfy!

Sleep? Sleeping good.

Food Cravings? V8 fruit juice in the morning. Cookies. :o)

Stretch Marks? None yet- but trying to exfoliate and lotion my belly!

Gender? Will find out on February 23rd. CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery ready!

Highlight Of The Week: Feeling baby move is always the highlight! And getting the nursery all cleared out and ready to start decorating!

Weekly Wisdom: Stretch!! I've been SO tight and sore lately. I need to do a better job of daily stretching.

Milestones: Babies arms and legs are in proportion and baby is doing all kinds of matrix like moves! Baby can hear my voice now! Hair on the scalp is now sprouting!


Symptoms: Round ligament/stretching pain

Belly button in or out: In

No comments: