Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek Randoms

Two movies I've watched lately that were totally interesting and heartfelt:

1. The Pregnancy Project
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-pregnancy-project

I saw this girl on a talk show a few months ago and was interested in her school project where she "pretended" to be pregnant. Her story was made into a book, and now a movie on Lifetime which I watched recently.  It's a very eye opening and real story about how we all deal with teen pregnancy. Watch it!

2.  Like Dandelion Dust


I read this book a few years ago and I recently saw it on my TV guide. If you haven't read or watched it you need to! It's very dramatic and heartwrenching~ especially those who are close to those who have adopted children. Beware-- you will cry!


Book I'm Reading:
Prayers for baby


This is a great book for expectant mothers! My mom got this for me and I love it. Every week it has a little bit on babies development as well as mom's "growing" adjustments! It then has a page of prayers for your babies specific development during that week!
Makeup I'm Loving:

Bare Minerals makeup kit. There's two of these limited editions and I have both! (Thanks to my sister-in law!) They come with a tutorial for 3 different looks as well which is really handy!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Thanks for the good book ideas! I'm always in need of a good read :) Hope your doing good!!