Sunday, December 11, 2011

9 Weeks

Ok so technically today is 9 weeks, 5 days.  :o)

I haven't been doing weekly pregnancy posts and I dont want to forget how I'm feeling every week so I thought I would start now!

Week 4-5: Didn't know I was pregnant yet! I started to feel tired around week 5 and I thought I had a sinus infection.

Week 6: Extremely tired. Nauseous and not eating much. Got the positive test at 6 weeks 2 days.

Week 7:Exhausted. Nervous out of my mind! Completely emotional. Lost weight due to not eating much. Still nauseous. Peeing more at night. Low back pain.

Week 8: Still tired. Eating slightly better. Nausea pretty much gone. Back pain off and on. Sore boobs. Spotting/bleeding at 8 weeks 5 days.

Now onto Week 9:

How far along? 9 weeks
Size of baby? Prune

Total Weight Gain? Lost a couple pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping ok. Back hurts at times so I'm using a pillow between the legs. Getting up between 1-3 times at night to pee. haha!
Best moment this week? Finally telling everyone we're pregnant!
Food cravings?
No real cravings. Pizza always sounds good though and so does fruit and 7Up.
What I miss? Not a thing.
What I'm looking forward to? Actually feeling this baby move and "feeling pregnant". I dont like the waiting between appointments! I want affirmation of this pregnancy like everyday! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Try to stay calm and stress free and trust God has it under control.
Milestones: Baby actually looks like a baby in the ultrasound!
Emotions: All over the place. Mostly excited but extremely nervous too!
Symptoms: Tender boobs, back ache off and on, slightly nauseous if I dont eat.



No comments: