Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12 Weeks!

Holy Cow, I've made it to 12 weeks! I just still cannot believe we've made it this far! I'm getting VERY anxious for our doctor appointment this week-- am so ready/nervous about hearing this babies heart beating again. It's been SO hard waiting between appointments, wandering if everything is ok.  A {fast} growing belly now is the only thing that calms me down!


How Far Long? 12 Weeks

Size of Baby? About the size of a Lime

Total Weight Gain? 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Nope not yet, although I'm definitely starting to show!

Sleep? Getting better- sleeping for longer periods of time at night now.

Best Moment This Week? Baby getting his/her first Christmas presents. :o)

Food Cravings? The little oranges and chocolate donettes!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing babies heartbeat

Weekly Wisdom:  Force yourself to exercise. I've been HORRIBLE at this and am definitely starting to feel the effects. Hopefully the second trimester energy spurt will kick in soon so I can get back on track!

Milestones: Baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his or her toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. I love that!

Emotions: Have started having some mood swings. (or so my husband says) :o)
I suppose my "tolerance" or "patience" has faded some... I seem to have no such time for people being stupid or adding non-needed stress. Kicked the wall when Jacob put a frozen turkey in my bathtub to thaw out. ?!?  Although stayed surprisingly calm when I walked in to see two huge piles of puked up grease on my light carpet from the dog....

Symptoms: Still tired most of the time, although it's gotten slightly better. Back pain on and off.


I haven't taken my 12 week photo yet but I'll do that this week sometime! Here's some from last week!


                 11 Weeks                                                                                        11 Weeks, 4 Days





















3 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Such a cute little belly! Love it!

Carlia said...

yay for 12 weeks! congrats on entering the 2nd trimester! you look so adorable by the way. you are going to be one of those disgustingly beautiful pregnant women. ;)

Tiffany said...

Thanks guys! :o)