Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Weeks!

Can't believe I've made it to 10 weeks! I feel so blessed to have made it this far and can't wait to get out of the first trimester! Thank you Jesus for this precious baby!


How Far Long? 10 Weeks

Size of Baby?  Kumquat -- Go HERE if you don't know what a kumquat is!

Total Weight Gain? I haven't weighed myself lately so not sure

Maternity Clothes? Nope not yet.

Sleep? Still not sleeping well even though I'm exhausted all the time.  Either I can't get comfortable with my back or I'm waking up every two hours, or I have to pee. 4 am seems to be my daily wake up call. Ugh.

Best Moment This Week? Just making it through another week!

Food Cravings? Fruit cups.  Breakfast sandwiches in the morning.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing the babies heartbeat again in a couple weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can.

Milestones: Baby has completed the most critical part of the developmental period! Vital organs are in place and are now starting to make red blood cells and rapidly develop. Crazy!

Emotions: Pretty even keel most of the time. Still nervous. Want to hear the heartbeat everyday for reassurance! Bawled watching "One Born Every Minute" during an episode where a young woman gave her twins up for adoption to a couple who had been trying to have a child for 13 years. It was a beautiful, heartbreaking, inspiring thing to watch.

Symptoms: Random moments of nausea. Tiredness. Stretching feeling of the uterus at times.

(Excuse the messy mirror! This was taken in the bathroom my husband uses daily. haha!
Honey... time to clean your bathroom!)

1 comment:

Amie johnson gates said...

I am so excited for you! I look forward to hearing more about this little jacob...do we need a wilder version of him? Maybe a beautiful little tiffany would be better! Lol. I hated the suspense of waiting to hear the heartbeat and relief after each ob visit. I'm praying for you both!