Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Fun

Last weekend we had a family reunion (on Jacob's side) in Boise.  We actually stayed in Eagle which is a very pretty place! We only got to stay for a night, which we were kinda bummed about, but I got to meet A LOT of people I hadn't met yet! I can't believe we've been married for almost 6 years and there was still so many aunts/uncles/cousins that I'd never seen. Hopefully we will be better at visiting and keeping in touch now.

I wish that I'd taken more pictures~ we enjoyed time along the Boise river, hanging out at the campsite with Jacob's parents, Sushi (well, I dont like sushi but everyone else enjoyed it!), boating, Krispy Kreme donuts, and a movie night to see Captain America!

Here's a few of the only pictures I got:



I love this one... where's Jacob and his dad?! haha!

Richard & Karen


“The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.” 
-Erma Bombeck


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the quote at the bottom - puts everything in perspective!

Love you & hope you know it even though I never get a chance to see you face to face ~ :) someday soon I hope!