Friday, March 18, 2011

TTC Update

{Trying To Conceive Update}
So where are we at this month? 

Well... I'm not sure. We're just {waiting around} for aunt Flo to arrive so we can get this show on the road! Dang you Flo.Seriously.

I'm having another Dr. review my labs- just to make sure Dr. O's office didn't miss anything.  That's one thing that I really dont understand about Dr's. They dont tell you (everything). They may say, "oh it's normal." when it's really NOT normal. Or they make check for one thing and not the other (more important) issue.  Not to mention that when you ask how everything looks they dont let you see your results. Annoying.  I've had to slowly learn to be pushy about my health and my body. I have a right to know these things!

I'm still in the dark for the most part about what next month will hold for me. Surgery... possibly. Another go at the IUI...possibly.  IVF... NOT possible. Unless someone wants to pay for it that is. :o) Any takers? Yeah... didn't think so.  Moving on all together...possibly.

In the meantime I've started on a Gluten Free lifestyle.  I normally dont pay much attention to the things I eat. I dont eat horribly, but I wouldn't say I was a really healthy eater either. I recently learned about how eating gluten free can help with a myriad of issues. Particularly dealing with infertility, miscarriage, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis.  {I'll expand more on this in a future post.}



We've had a few other family related issues come up recently that have been causing some serious stress for me~ I'm constantly tense and can feel it in all my muscles and my mind doesnt stop running~ so please be praying for those issues.  I may expand more on these too later on.  I have been praying a lot for peace, guidance, assurance, and healing.  It's one thing to pray for your own problems, but for me it's so much more emotional and taxing to be praying on behalf of your family.

 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  John 14:27

 

 The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.  James 5:16

 

1 comment:

piamaduarte said...

I saw you made stir fry..
make sure you don't use soy sauce!