Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Favorites

I'm linking up with my blogger friend Lyndsie- she gave me the idea for my "favorites" post!

Favorite time of day: Late afternoon, after I get home from work. It's my time alone to relax, clean, and cook before Jacob gets home!

Favorite Season: Fall~ I love fall colors, the warm days and cool nights, and the smells of fireplaces starting up again!

Favorite Month: September for our anniversary and for the great weather, December for holiday fun!




Favorite Holiday: Christmas! How could it not be? :o)


Favorite Color: Pink {although I dont have anything in my house that's pink. But I do love the color!}

Favorite Movies: Tombstone, Tristan & Isolde, Anne of Green Gables, Man from Snowy River

Favorite Celebrity: Carrie Underwood


Favorite TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, TLC { I love all their shows}, Chuck, Biggest Loser, Dr. Oz


Favorite places to shop: Ann Taylor Loft, Real Deal's, Target and our very own hometown Lucky Endz!


Favorite thing to do: Going for walks with friends and our pups, getting out of town with my hubby!

Favorite animal: Horses are my favorite~but of course I love my pup the most!


Favorite vacation place: Caribbean Cruise


Favorite Restaurant: Melting Pot & Thai

Favorite thing to cook: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Favorite drink: Vanilla Coke or a Chocolate Milkshake

Favorite Chore: Cleaning the kitchen

Favorite Makeup: Bare Minerals Foundation~ MAC for the eyes and cheeks

Favorite Perfume: Ralph Lauren

Favorite thing to blog about: Our future babies/Infertility struggles

Favorite books: Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers,

Favorite verse: I have so many~ but Jeremiah 29:11 always sticks out.

Favorite thing to wear: Jeans, a t-shirt, and my boots or flip flops.

1 comment:

RobbinGaye said...

I love you Tiffany. God truly does have a wonderful plan for you and Jacob. Because you put Him first, seek Him, and search Him with all your heart, He hears you and you WILL find Him on this journey.