Thursday, March 10, 2011

God's Destiny

"His favor is for a lifetime..." Psalm 30:5

“I have an advantage. God is in control of my destiny. He’s fighting my battles for me. He is my vindicator, and it’s just a matter of time before things change in my favor. I love the scripture in Hebrews that says, “Don’t cast away your confidence.” One translation says, “...for payday is coming.” In the difficult times, you have to remind yourself that payday is on its way! God is a faithful God. If you’ll keep doing the right thing, honoring Him and expecting His favor, God has promised He will pay you back. He will restore everything in your life that the enemy has stolen so you can live the abundant life He has promised to you." Joel Osteen

I love this...for payday is coming. It is a daily battle sometimes to REALLY believe that God has favor on you when you are going through trials and tribulation. But it IS true and we need to get this ingrained into our minds and spirits. Yes, God is faithful. He will restore you. He will give you abundant life.

{Sometimes it is not the life we expected. But it will be an abundant, fulfilling, purposeful life if we keep on fighting the good fight, honoring and obeying God's commands.}

I read this devotional on a Fellow Infertility Blogger post:

One reason God doesn’t give you the full picture of his plans for your life is that you may be overwhelmed by what you see. For instance, it may appear impossible for you to complete everything he plans for you during this Decade of Destiny. But that’s the point—there’s no way you can fulfill your mission without God empowering you.

I know I sure would have been overwhelmed if I could've seen my journey ahead of time. But we ask God all the time to show us what He wants us to do. We want him to reveal his plans for us~and then we often don't take the path that He has chosen. We are to choose God's no matter what. Trust in Him. He knows what He is doing~He knows what is best for us.


For it is I who gave you those desires.
Philippians 2:13
 
 
{God gave me the desire to be a mother.} 
It was the first desire I had growing up (well...besides being a princess).
It has never went away. 
Only grown stronger. 
 
Delight in me and I will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
 
 
 {Rejoice in the Lord today. Thank Him for your trials. Exalt Him for refining you in the fire. Delight in the fact that You have favor in His eyes. 
Praise Him for He will give you the desires of your heart.}

The Lord reigns. Let the earth be glad. Let the distance shores rejoice. 
Clouds and thick darkness surround him. 
Righteousness and Justice are the foundations of His throne.
Fire goes before Him and consumes His foes one every side. 
His lightning lights up the world. 
The earth sees and trembles, the mountains melt like wax before the Lord. 
Before the Lord of all the earth the heavens proclaim His Righteousness 
and all people will see His Glory.


I also wanted to give a quick shout out to another 
Her and her husband have an amazing story and some 
GREAT news they shared recently.
She has been an encouragement to me through her blog. 
So check her out!

No comments: