Monday, March 21, 2011

Multitude Mondays

I've seen this on a few different blogs and thought this would be a {great} way to start my week's!


Being {Thankful}, {Joyful}, {Blessed}... these are the things I want to dwell on. Not on the trials, the hurt, the disappointments in life. So often I find myself not being thankful for what is right in front of me. The daily incidences in our lives that we forget to give Glory to God for.

 

1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


So without further adieu... here is the first of my 1000 gifts list.

1. My unconditional loving husband
2. A perfect, sweet pup
3. A newly cleaned out and organized garage
4. Fun dinner with friends
5. A job I love and believe in
6. An extended family that lives in the same town
7. Thai food
8. Sleeping in on Saturdays
9. A church that we can call home
10. Night time bible readings with my hubby

No comments: