Saturday, April 28, 2012

29 Weeks, 4 Days!




PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 29 Weeks, 4 Days
Size of Baby? Size of an Acorn Squash (about 2.5- 3.8 pounds and up to 17 inches long!)

Total Weight Gain? 22 lbs ~ didn't gain any since last week.

Maternity Clothes? Definitely!

Sleep? Comes and goes. Sleeping somewhat ok during the night, but getting up to pee more~ at least twice now during the night. I always wake up because I roll on my back often and then it starts hurting from all the pressure. Naps are back on the schedule though now!
Food Cravings? Fruit, PB& Chocolate

Stretch Marks? Not yet.

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Birthing Class tomorrow! :o)

Highlight Of The Week: Getting more clothes organized in his nursery and getting a place set up for him in our bedroom.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress about buying maternity clothes. I've borrowed as much as I could, and stretched out my regular clothes for as long as I could... but a girl's gotta be comfortable! And as much as its a pain to buy clothes you wont wear for very long, it's well worth it to look cute AND be comfortable!

Milestones: Baby is growing fat deposits under his skin and his energy is surging because of it!
Symptoms: Peeing more, randomly emotional, getting tired easily has returned
Belly button in or out: It's starting to stretch out!

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Yay for 10 weeks left!!! SO SO exciting! You will have to let me know how birthing class goes!!