Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 Weeks!

Jacob and his weird grin. Haha.

I caught this at the perfect moment! He was poking at my belly button...which is starting to pop out! Lol!!!

PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How far along? 30 Weeks, 1 Day
 
Size of Baby: About the size of a cucumber! {15.2 -16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 lbs } He feels pretty long to me when he's moving around!
 
Total weight gain: +25 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? Definitely! Thank goodness for maternity jeans! And since his little head sits so low (which Dr. confirmed today) the under the belly jeans are not as comfty as the over the belly ones.
 

Stretch marks? No
 
Sleep: Getting slightly more uncomfortable. I really should have bought a body pillow~ but I make do with my two other regular ones stuffed around me. Plus I have a cold AGAIN this week and that had made sleeping harder.

 
Best moment this week: I forgot to mention last week that I had a prenatal massage at one of the spa's (courtesy of my hubby!) and it was amazing! They had all the pregnancy pillows so I could lay on my stomach for part of the time. So nice. This week, we took our one day "Express Childbirth" class which was very informative I thought. And it was really nice to take a tour of the hospital.


Miss Anything? Working out like I used to. I totally miss Zumba! But I really dont care-, it's all worth it! Plus, it's sort of nice to just be like, "eh, I can just lay around again and put my feet up because I can!" :o)

 
Movement: He wiggles around regularly through the day now, although he's still a pretty chill baby it seems. At night he wiggles around a lot more and my whole stomach contorts!

 
Food cravings: Still loving chocolate and peanut butter and fruit. Salads have sounded good lately~ both lettuce salads and pasta salads!

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: No

 
Symptoms: Leg/foot cramps occasionally. Feet have been starting to swell up at night a little. Definitely getting harder to move around like normal!

 
Belly Button in or out? Halfway out! haha! It kinda pops in and out on one side.

 
Wedding rings on or off? On

 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Have had a few emotional breakdowns lately...but I think being sick has added to that. I'm NOT happy to be sick for the 4th time this pregnancy!

 
Looking forward to: My first baby shower this weekend!!!!


Milestones: His brain is getting wrinklier to make way for all the essential brain tissue, skin smoother, and he's now strong enough to grasp a finger!

2 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Ha! I love these photos!

Jonny and Brittany said...

YAY for 30 weeks!!! Your belly is so cute!!!!!! Glad to know you are still hanging in there! :)