Tuesday, April 17, 2012

28 Weeks!

I'm officially in the 3rd Trimester!!! Woo Hoo!! I CANNOT believe it.
 I love everything about being pregnant 
(yes even some of those aches, pains, and unpleasant symptoms!) 
I truly feel blessed every single day and am {TREASURING} every kick, turn, hiccup, doctors appointment, and baby planning!
Here's to 84 more days of pregnancy bliss!

28 Weeks!

PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 28 Weeks
 
Size of Baby? Size of a chinese cabbage. (about 2 1/4-2.5 pounds and 15 inches long)

Total Weight Gain? 22 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Can still wear most of my shirts, but I'm down to only two pair of jeans that will work- and only with a belly band since I can't zip them up! Jack is sitting so low it's hard to fit into normal clothes.

Sleep? This week I've been sleeping really hard! I've surrounded myself with pillows now-one behind me supporting my back and one in between my legs!
 
Food Cravings? Coke, Fruit, Cheesy things, and back to the peanut butter and chocolate anything!

Stretch Marks? Nope

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Dr. appointment this week!

Highlight Of The Week: Jack doing some CRAZY moves for his daddy and me the other night.

Weekly Wisdom: Do nice things for yourself. Get your hair done, or your nails. Buy some cute clothes or new makeup. I love how I look and feel being pregnant and have enjoyed looking pretty and cute!

Milestones: Baby can now blink and may be able to see light that filters in through the womb.
 
Symptoms: Pelvic/low back /sciatica pain. Peeing a lot!
 
Belly button in or out: It's starting to stretch out!
 
 

No comments: