Friday, April 6, 2012

26 Weeks, 3 Days!

PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 26 Weeks, 3 Days
 
Size of Baby? Baby is about the size of a lettuce!

Total Weight Gain? My scale broke earlier this week...but I think i'm up about 19 lbs. Maybe even a few more! AAHHH!!! I'm gaining like crazy now.

Maternity Clothes? Both still, but more maternity now since it fits better, and looks better!

Sleep? This week sleep has been uncomfortable with back/tailbone pain and getting in a comfty position.
 
Food Cravings? Vanilla Iced Coffee

Stretch Marks? None yet

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery more and baby showers coming this summer!
 
Highlight Of The Week: Jacob bought me a chair for the nursery! It's a leather recliner~ and fits perfectly in there.

Weekly Wisdom: Dont get sick!! I've had a cold or something for about a week and a half and its miserable! I finally called and asked the nurse what I could take for the coughing so I hope it helps. Poor baby is probably super uncomfortable with all my hacking, and my stomach is sore from tensing up so much!

Milestones: Baby's eyelash are grown and is starting to open his eyes now!
 
Symptoms: Pelvic/low back pain- especially after I walk or exercise. Peeing a lot! Braxton hicks maybe? I can't tell if its them or if its because I've been coughing so much.

Belly button in or out: In
 
 
I'm really starting to get BIG now! 
 


4 comments:

Carlia said...

you look fantastic! isn't decorating the nursery so fun??? we opted for a leather rocking recliner and it was the best move we could have made. so comfy and when we're done with it in there, we can move it to the living room. so smart. ;)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You look so cute with your belly! Have fun decorating!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You look so cute with your belly! Have fun decorating!

Diane said...

Pregnancy looks great on you, you seriously look so beautiful!