Monday, June 6, 2011

2 Down...4 To Go!

2 months of Lupron down...4 months to go!

Side Effects So Far:

Moodiness, moodiness, and more moodiness.  Jacob didn't think I was being moody the first 3 weeks, but now he definitely notices! And yet he still antagonizes me. I asked him the other day why he pokes fun at me or tries to get me to react on purpose when he KNOWS that I'm in over-reactive mode. He just shrugged. *sigh* It's his own grave he's diggin! :o)

No hot flashes 

It didn't stop my period. (I was really angry about this. However, the nurses have reassured me several times that some people it doesn't quite stop it. There's no way to tell who it will work on or if it will come and go.)


Multitude Mondays

101. Golf outings with mom & dad
102. Raising $1000 for Relay for Life
103. Sweet "tank you for your house" (aka Thank you for taking me to your house) from my nephew
104. Date with mom to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie
105. Doing makeup with my niece (sorry to her mom for the red lipstick! haha)
106. Moo Latte's from DQ
107. Sbarro Pizza- the best splurge
108. BBQ ribs on the treager
109. Summer sunsets
110. Car shopping- who doesnt love to dream about new cars!
 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOVE the list ... and love you! Glad you get to golf too ... maybe we can go this summer!