Tuesday, May 15, 2012

32 Weeks and Where Were We A Year Ago.

A year ago I was recovering from my Endometriosis surgery, wandering what the future would hold for our chance of having a baby. I had a cyst taken out, a bad case of endometriosis, and a blocked tube. I was taking lupron shots to stop my period for what was supposed to be 6 months long, although after 4 months of torture with those shots I stopped them! 
You can read about my surgery here.
I cannot believe it's been a YEAR since my surgery. A year ago we did not know if we would be able to have kids on our own, more IUI's and shots and procedures were on our to do list, my body was wore out and miserable... and here we are today almost to the end of my pregnancy! 
 A miracle and a blessing indeed! 
 
{Treasuring} every moment!
This was technically taken yesterday-- This shirt is almost too short to wear anymore!

Wearing a dress=I look very large!! Haha! I got a lot of comments today when I wore this to work. :o)
PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How far along: 32 Weeks--Entering the 8th MONTH!!!!
 
Size of Baby: Size of a Squash! {about 3.5-4 lbs and 16-19 inches long}
 
Total weight gain: +29 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? Oh yes-- not a chance without them now. Some of my shirts/tank tops I can get by in, and my workout shorts and yoga pants still fit.
 

Stretch marks? Not yet
 
Sleep: After a week of horrible sleep I FINALLY got a body pillow and OMG I'm sleeping so much better! Definitely recommend one of those to all you preggo's out there!


Best moment this week: Celebrating my first Mother's Day. :o)


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach

 
Movement: He wiggles around regularly through the day now, although he's still a pretty chill baby it seems. At night he wiggles around a lot more and my whole stomach contorts!

 
Food cravings: Craving pop! Been eating a lot of fruit, bbq, cheese sticks and corn. Haha!

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: No

 
Symptoms: It's been HOT outside so I'm definitely swelling. My feet hurt more now especially after being up a lot and in the evenings. Some carpel tunnel pain.

 
Belly Button in or out? Pops in and out, depending on how he's situated at the moment.

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off for now during this heat wave!

 
Looking forward to: Going on a semi vacation this week. (Half work/have vacation!)

 
Milestones: Baby has toenails, fingernails and real hair!

1 comment:

Carlia said...

such a difficult journey with a miraculous outcome!

you look fabulous! you're in the home stretch now. are you ready for this? ;)