Thursday, May 10, 2012

31 Weeks and a Baby Shower!


 Wow... the weeks are just FLYING by now! Some days I feel like I have so much energy and other days I am more tired and sore. I don't know if that has something to do with how he is situated in my belly for the day or not, but it seems like it. Jacob still asks me if I love being pregnant and I absolutely do! I always said I would never complain about any of the "pregnancy process" and I dont. Who cares if my hips hurt or I don't sleep one night, or I'm peeing every five seconds... when this little boy kicks and rolls around my attention is all on him and I love every minute of it!






How far along? 31 Weeks, 2 Days

Size of Baby: Size of a pineapple!

Total weight gain: +26 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? Definitely!
 

Stretch marks? No
 
Sleep: This week has been AWFUL! I cannot get to sleep, have been having issues with restless leg syndrome, and wake up every two hours when I do go to sleep. Then I'm wide awake before 6 am. So not cool! Don't really know what is going on with that.

 
Best moment this week: Baby shower!
 
Movement: He wiggles around regularly through the day now, although he's still a pretty chill baby it seems. At night he wiggles around a lot more and my whole stomach contorts!

 
Food cravings: Strawberries, Iced Coffee, Chocolate chip cookies.

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: No

 
Symptoms: Restless Leg at night has been killing me!! (Weird symptom I know)

 
Belly Button in or out? Halfway out! haha! It kinda pops in and out on one side.

 
Wedding rings on or off? On

 
Looking forward to: Going out of town next weekend!



Milestones: His irises react to light now and all five of his senses are in working order!

Here are some pictures from my baby shower that my family threw for me and my cousin last weekend! We had a really good time and Jack got some fun stuff~ I have all my big items now!  





1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

SO fun to get all the baby shower stuff! Baby will be here before you know it!!! :)