Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



  1. Loving hunting season. Deer camp was a blast and elk camp is coming up! Spending nights around the campfire, watching the kids explore, driving through the mountains, the cool nights... such a blast!



   2.   Loving the Fall Colors! I need to take some pictures of my decorations... my fireplace mantle and entryway are still a work in progress. Nonetheless--the decor I have put out makes our house feel so cozy.

   3.  Loving the new series "The Hunger Games."  I'm addicted already. I think it's great they're making a movie out of it!

    4.  Loving these Nutrigrain bars. They are SO good. I've been eating them for breakfast and for         snacks too.

   5.  Neutrogena Rain Body Wash. It leaves your skin the most moisturized and soft of any washes I've tried. You can find it at Costco!



    6.  Fall TV.  I haven't had a whole lot of free time to watch TV in the evenings lately, but you can't beat the fall shows. Dancing With The Stars, Grey's, S.O.A., Modern Family.... they're all good!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments: