Thursday, October 6, 2011

Police Blotter

I've done these before, but they always make my day! I found some good ones in the recent paper. The first one is my favorite I think. :o)

  • An anonymous caller reported a pair of couples were asking people to buy their children. Police responded and found "they were kittens, not kids for sale."
  • A man, wearing only underwear, confronted a second man attempting to climb into his backyard at 1:30 am. The second man said he was "supposed to meet a girl," before leaving the area.
  • A person wishing to remain anonymous contaced police to report an elderly woman nearly caused a traffic accident, then "flipped-off" the other motorist.
  • A man reported that a friend he lent his debit card to withdrew $40 more than he approved.
  • A man asked police to force his soon-to-be-ex-wife to give him their computer.
  • Police arrested a man for violation of a restraining order after he called police to report his ex-girlfriend "just ran up on me and punched me in the nose. I was just walking back from the grocery store!"
Please... add your own!

No comments: