Monday, September 10, 2012

What a difference a month makes!

My little man isn't so "little" anymore!
Stop growing so fast!


One Month
Two Months!


Jack had his two month check up today. He got two shots in his left leg, one in his right and a vaccine that he had to drink. The nurse warned me that sometimes babies dont take it well and you just have to force it down kinda... but I knew Jack would have no problem "drinking" anything! I was right! We both laughed as he held onto the nurses hand (which was holding the liquid meds) and sucked it dry! He really wasn't that happy about the shots... he turned bright red and cried, but the shots were quick and I nursed him right away and he calmed right down and went to sleep. Keeping an eye on him today because they said he would probably either be sleepy, or fussy. So far he's been more sleepy, and maybe slightly fussy but nothing too bad yet. I'm also watching for a fever he might get for a day or two, but hopefully that doesnt happen. All in all, his first round of shots wasn't as bad as I suspected!

Oh and by the way: Jack weighs 11 lbs and is 23 inches long! He's in the 75 percentile for height and only the 31 for weight. Haha... he's my little tall and skinny! :o)



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a sweetheart! Sorry about the shots ... they're never fun, not at any age :)