Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wedding Weekend!

Jacob's sister got married this weekend... such a lovely event! I wish I had more hands to be able to take more pictures... but Mr. Jack had to nurse during the ceremony so I didnt get any. :o( I'm going to have to invest in a smaller digital camera with a video instead of my huge Nikon camera.

Anyway- I was nervous about how the little guy would do from 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm outside all day, and was afraid he would  be crying or crabby for pictures. Silly me... Jack loves a party, and he did fabulous for pictures! He was SUCH a smiley boy. :o)

We only had one major meltdown during the whole day, and that happened around bedtime (7:30 is or so I think). We had to take him for a drive in his car seat because he was not having anything to do with anyone or anything! No rocking, no laying down, no eating... he wanted to be snuggled up and in bed! As soon as we started the car and put it in gear he was OUT. Poor little guy. And he stayed out for the rest of the wedding and all the way home, waking up only to get his jammies on, eat a tiny bit more and go back to bed.

He also got to meet his aunts on his daddy's side for the first time too! Such a social little guy. Well, as long as his mommy is close by. :o)

Aunt Janet

Aunt Patty

Jacob and his aunts. Too bad Jack was asleep!



No comments: