Tuesday, March 27, 2012

25 Weeks and the crib is up!



PREGNANCY STATS UPDATE


How Far Long? 25 Weeks
 
Size of Baby? Baby is about the size of an eggplant!

Total Weight Gain? +15 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Both... but my maternity jeans are MUCH more comfortable!

Sleep? This week sleep has been uncomfortable with back/tailbone pain and getting in a comfty position.
 
Food Cravings?  Easter Candy :o)

Stretch Marks? None yet

Gender? BOY!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery more and baby showers coming this summer!
 
Highlight Of The Week: Getting the crib up and the bedding in the mail!

Weekly Wisdom: Do projects a little at a time. I feel like I overdo it sometimes with the big projects at the house and then I'm completely exhausted by bedtime.

Milestones:Baby knows which way is up or down and is growing more hair and fat too! If you could see his hair you could discern the texture and color!
 
Symptoms: Dry, stuffy/bloody nose. Backaches when on feet too long. Sometimes I can't breathe very well when he's pushing on my lungs.

Belly button in or out: In- but definitely stretching out!


 
Jacob and his dad putting the crib together!
 
The bedding came in. Forest Friends theme~so cute!
We'll use this dresser as a changing station too.
 We still need to work on how we want to set up the room exactly, but I think the colors all coordinate nicely and I love the look of the crib and dresser! I want to steal the dresser for my own room! haha! Now we just need a mattress and some decorations for the walls!
 

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Really cute nursery already! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!! :) Can't believe you are 25 weeks!!! Crazy how fast it goes huh?! :)