Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fertile Myrtle?

It's been almost 5 weeks since my last Lupron injection.

Hallelujah! I feel SO much better. Lupron was an EVIL, EVIL drug.

So... what's next you ask?  Well, we wait.  We wait for my period to start-- which should be anytime now. Let's all join in a moment of silence to pray that this happens naturally.

...............................................

I took my last Estriol pill Sunday. (this was a pill that helped counter-act my side effects from lupron) I've had the feeling like I was going to start my cycle again, and some spotting, but nothing yet. I dont mind being patient, but I HATE not knowing what my body is doing and when its going to do it.  I'm used to knowing down to the hour when things are going to happen!

Now that I'm all "cleared out" I've had nightmares of having triplets!! Maybe I've turned into Fertile Myrtle? Who knows?! We all know saying, "Be careful what you ask for thing!":o)  I've always had a slight incling that twins are possible--and I'd be ok with that. As scary as it would be! But man, the thought of any more than that (Kate Plus 8!) FREAKS me out.

Anyway-- thanks to THIS post from a blog I follow, it only added to my paranoia. (see the 75 blogs of multiple baby families linked to it)  There was one lady who I think had quads-- and was talking about how her stomach was splitting open and bleeding from getting so big. O. M. G. Cannot even imagine. But there was also some really sweet babies and very cool stories.

In the meantime- we're back to the waiting game, and keeping busy with all the fall activities coming our way!

1 comment:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Waiting is the worst. I hope you body responds and AF shows up soon!