Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pink or Blue? Cast your vote!

Printable Chalkboard Pregnancy Announcement Sign Digital File Pink or Blue Mommy's Expecting Number 2 - Baby Announcement Photoshoot Prop on Etsy, $8.00 

 We find out baby #2's gender Tuesday afternoon! I couldn't be more excited! Although I feel so much more calm about it this time around~ maybe- ok probably- I will get all nervous/excited come Tuesday when I have to start drinking 32 ounces of water and have to hold my pee for hours! Haha!

OLD WIVES TALES:
Baby's heartbeat above (girl) or below (boy)140? Above
Craving sweet (girl) or salty (boy)? Mostly sweet
Morning Sickness? (yes-girl, no-boy) NO
Are you moody (girl) or happy (boy) Moody
Chinese calendar says: Girl!
Skin soft (girl) or dry (boy)? Dry 
Current age + month of conception (odd= girl, even =boy): Odd
Sleep on right side (girl) or left side (boy): Right
Mom's gut says: Girl 50% of the time and Boy 50% of the time. 
Dad's gut says: Girl


I am ready to start doing some serious nesting and getting the baby's room ready! But I always get a little nervous before the ultrasound... just praying that baby is healthy and growing and thriving! That is all that really matters. And as much as I'm looking forward to another little one, I am sad to see the end of the time with just me and Jack come to an end. It will be an adjustment for us all, and won't be easy I'm sure, but in the end, Jack will love growing up with a brother or sister as I did. There's nothing like sibling relationships! 


With all that being said... Cast your vote!!! 

What do you think- PINK or BLUE?


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hmmmmmm. I'm thinking Jackson's gonna have a little sister... Girl!