Sunday, September 7, 2014

18 week's with Baby #2!

18 Weeks!
 
 
How Far Long? 18 Weeks, 5 Days
 
Size of Baby? Size of sweet potato

Total Weight Gain? 4 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity clothes now- at least for pants.

Sleep? Good
 
Gender?
Dont know yet- two more weeks!

Best Moment This Week? Finally feeling good, real distinguishable movement in there! Yay!

Food Cravings? Pop, chocolate/peanut butter things, iced coffee
 
Food Aversions? 
  None at the moment

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!

Emotions: Just like last time around my patience has faded. And I can't mask how I'm feeling very well. Whatever I'm feeling, it shows!

Symptoms: Get winded easily. Foot cramps, vericose veins (ugh- didn't have to deal with this last time around and this time it sucks!), carpel tunnel (had this last time around too)


 Comparison Pic!
17 Weeks with Jack

No comments: