Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weeks 13 and 14 with Baby #2!



Week 13

Week 14


 How Far Long? 14 weeks, 4 Days
Size of Baby? Size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain? 4 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Sometimes

Sleep? A lot better now that I'm in the second trimester

Gender?
Dont know yet- thinking girl though! :)

Best Moment This Week?  Hearing babies heartbeat! Sounded nice and strong at 156 beats! 

Food Cravings? This week- Doritos and finally iced coffee!

Food Aversions? 
 I can't quite figure out what sounds good ever yet. And when I do make or get something, sometimes it doesnt taste good. Lol!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Feeling baby move! I think I've felt it a little bit here and there but not certain yet.

Emotions: Just like last time around my patience has faded. And I can't mask how I'm feeling very well. Whatever I'm feeling, it shows! 

Symptoms: Get tired easily. Can't eat a ton- get full fast.


Comparison at 14 weeks, 4 days: Left is with Jack, Right with Baby #2!



No comments: