Friday, July 18, 2014

Jack's 2nd Birthday!




I can't believe you are two years old my little crazy Mr. Jack! You are my world and I cannot even put into words how much I love you and how blessed I am to be your mommy.  Daddy and I both love you so much!!!

  •  You weigh 28 lbs
  • You're in Size 2T Clothes
  • Size 5 diapers
  • You're in size 7 almost 8 shoes
  • You've started to potty train- love to pee outside. If you are naked you will go stand on a stool and pee in the toilet all by yourself! You have no interest in going #2 on the potty though...
  • Everything is "Me" (as in me do it) right now
  • You hate getting dressed and anytime we are outside you want your clothes off
  • You talk a lot now and other people are starting to understand much of what you are saying. (or yelling mostly, haha!) Saying a lot of two word phrases. 
  • You know the number 2 very well. Mostly from mommy counting to 3 before you get in trouble. Now when I say 1 you say 2. Ha!
  • Your favorite show right now is Bubble Guppies still (which you can say oh so adorably!)
  • You finally gave up your nighttime bottle right after your second birthday!
  • The binky might be a bigger problem.... one I am not quite ready to tackle yet!
  • You are still a mama's boy and super clingy to me. But most of the time I dont mind. :o)
  • You love your grandparents. You ask to see them everyday.
  • You take one nap at 1:30 now. On occasion you will fall asleep early or take two naps, but not very often.
  • Sleep from about 8:30/9:00-7:30/8:00.  Not too bad!






No comments: