Thursday, July 5, 2012

39 Weeks, 2 Days!

  Come on baby Jack!!! We've been doing a lot of walking, cleaning, re-arranging the house, eating spicy foods, golfing... but no baby yet. I have an appointment tomorrow with the Dr. so we'll see if I'm making any progress.
And although I've LOVED being pregnant and will probably miss it, 
I'm anxious for him to come out. 

So start praying everyone~ I'd really like to NOT be induced a week overdue!
 
 
 
 
 
How far along: 39 Weeks 2 Days

Size of Baby: Size of a watermelon!

Total weight gain: + 40
 
Maternity clothes? Yep!
 

Stretch marks? Ugh. Yes.... the longer he's in there the more they're showing up now. Boo.
 
Sleep: Alternating between sleeping a ton one night and then and being restless the next. I think it depends on if I take a nap during the day or not.

 
Best moment this week:
Let's see... 4th of July was fun, I got my maternity picture prints back, I successfully went golfing, and my hubby bought me a new dining room table!


Miss Anything? Being able to bend down without my insides squishing everywhere. It's really creepy when you can hear your intestines and stuff being squished around when you bend over....

 
Movement: Definitely slowing down since he's got NO room left in there.

 
Food cravings: Coca Cola (only the kind from the can or McDonald's will satisfy!) and Guacamole Fresca Dip! I ate an entire bowl of it already...

 
Gender: Boy

 
Labor Signs: I've had some braxton hicks contractions but nothing painful or consistent.

 
Symptoms: Mild swelling, mild heartburn sometimes, huge increase in appetite!

 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped all the way!

 
Wedding rings on or off? Off

 
Looking forward to: Jack's arrival! COME ON BABY!!!!

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

SO SO excited for Jacks Arrival! Post your maternity pics girl! Can't wait to see them :)