I cannot believe 5 months has gone by! Seems like Kennedy was born just yesterday. Time has flown by MUCH faster than it did with Jack. I felt like it was the longest 5 months of my life with Jack (Ha!) and with Kennedy it's just been so much faster and easier. :) Getting pictures has been a challenge the past two months in her crib because she can't sit up yet but is super squirmy! She is such a joy to us, rolls with the punches, puts a smile on everyone's face, and I love being her mommy!
- Size 2 diapers
- You weighed 13.4 lbs at your 4 month appointment
- Size 6 month clothes
- You love to smile and laugh
- You smile at everyone
- You roll all over the place
- You blow bubbles, babble, and say "dada"
- Have started to teeth the past few days
- Your naps have gotten better- You nap about 8:30am, and then about every two hours. You've been taking 2-3 hour naps in the afternoon. You nap in your swing still.
- You go to bed between 9:30-11:00 pm
- The past two weeks you have slept until between 1-4:00 am, moved to bed with me and went back to sleep until 7 or so!
- You start out sleeping in your sleep sack, in your swing.
- Still taking your acid reflux medicine but I think it's getting better.
- We've given up on giving you a binky
- Still working on getting you to take a bottle
- Your brother can make you laugh the hardest and you always smile at him
- You love your grandparents, your cousins and aunts/uncles
- You like to go for walks in your stroller
- You play in your exersaucer now
- You are super squirmy
- You are much better in your carseat now, although still dont want to be in there long if your not asleep
- You get toted around with me and Jack a lot and tolerate it well
- You love to be held