Thursday, January 22, 2015

38 Weeks Bumpdate!




How Far Long? 38 Weeks, 3 Days

Size of Baby?About the size of a swiss chard

Total Weight Gain? Around 35 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Maternity...and those are starting to get tight! 
Sleep? Very uncomfortable at night, up 2 or 3 times to pee and my back HURTS so bad when I roll over.

Food Cravings? Doritos, Sweets, Turkey/Cheese rollups, Mexican food.

Stretch Marks? Yes.Ugh.

Gender? GIRL! 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Not waddling, swelling, back pain, or feeling like I'm 90!

Highlight Of The Week: Late last week I got to see baby girl at a growth scan ultrasound! She's happy as a clam in there!
Milestones: Full Term Now!!!
Belly button in or out: Out!

Symptoms: Severe back pain, swelling, peeing alot, hard to breathe, waddling, super tired but with spurts of nesting energy. 

38 Week Comparison With Jack:

No comments: